As the national airline of the Sultanate of Oman, Oman Air prides itself on offering guests a welcome that mirrors the genuine warmth and hospitality of this remarkable country.
Founded in 1993, Oman Air’s first flight was from Muscat to Salalah and the airline has since expanded to offer direct flights to more than 40 exciting destinations across the Gulf, Europe, Africa and Asia. In doing so, Oman Air has played a major role in enabling Muscat to become a vital traffic hub in the Middle East, offering a thriving background for business and tourism.
We welcome you and encourage you to share your views about travel, our services and products. We are a customer oriented airline and we look forward to creating a social network community that indulges in fair and balanced interaction.
• We will be happy to respond to your comments, but may refer you to different sources or channels if they are better suited to answer your questions.
• In order to protect your privacy, we may have to delete postings containing personal data. We strongly advise you NOT to publish any personal data on our wall. These include contact details, flight details, booking codes, reference numbers and Sindbad FFP numbers. If you need to send us these details, please ask us to contact you via a private message. You may email us at [email protected]. We will then ask for your details. We cannot accept any liability if any data sent by you to us is misused in any way by third parties.
• Posting of personal details of our employees such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of employees is also not allowed. Any messages containing such information will be removed.
• Our staff and other members of the community do not wish to read obscenities or insults. Oman Air will not allow objectionable language and images, including but not limited to profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, racial/ethnic slurs, hate speech, personal insults, hostile comments, and threatening language. All the standard curse words are banned (the ones you would not use in front of children), and we will remove messages that contain attempted misspelling of curse words intended to circumvent our content filters. Please show consideration and also avoid topics or comments which may be considered objectionable by others or inflammatory – such as politics and religion.
• Accidents have a lasting impact on many people involved. Therefore we won’t accept videos, pictures about these matters or anything else that may cause distress
• Negative comments and criticism will help us to improve our products & services, but we wish to avoid the wall being dominated by repetitive messages or repeated discussions. Without removing the topic, we may therefore remove some of the postings to leave space for others.
• Please do not post offers to sell or buy tickets, souvenirs or other goods or services. It’s certainly OK to ask for advice and recommendations for air travel related services, but please don’t conduct business on Oman Air social media platforms including commercial messages and personal advertisements.
• In our replies, we will be as open and transparent as possible. However, we are unable to answer questions on confidential, strategic or commercial topics. We thank you for your understanding.
• Oman Air encourages active discussions on our social media platforms, even those about controversial topics, but the platforms can only flourish if all members feel welcome and safe. We will try as much as we can to ensure that you do feel safe and welcome. Unfortunately sometimes we may not catch something in time or may miss something and we cannot take responsibility for the posts of other members of the community.
• Oman Air responds to customer related issues between Sun–Thur, 8am – 6pm (GMT+4). Email us your customer related queries @ [email protected]